Approx. 1.25 Lakh / Unit
Get Latest Price
|Capacity||50-100 kg per feet|
Conveying is a very common sight seen in all industries, right from procurement to dispatch a lot of carying action has to be done to gear up production. Proper transporting mechanism to carefully handle the product is necessary.The Vibratory Conveyor
is one such equipment that transfers raw materials from one place to another without damaging and spilling the contents. It has an edge over other conventional conveyor methods. Star Trace offers Vibratory Conveyors in different specifications which sets them apart from the others in quality, durability, efficiency, cost and service.Salient Features:
- Constructed using heavy duty metal to resist insults of any extent.
- Vibrations are not transmitted from the conveyor to the other parts as they have an isolated set up.
- The conveyors are made of stainless steel or can be fabricated as requested by client.
- The drive does not require much electricity and so power consumption is less.
- The design of the conveyor is such that it can be easily washed and maintained in high sanitary standards when employed in food handling industries.
- No belts
- Even dispatch of produce
- With variations in design the Vibratory Conveyor is used across several production units for the purpose of conveying.
- Less down time
- Easy to maintain
- Does not require much downtime
- Rubber industry
- Animal Feed
- When the motor is switched on the vibratory action begins in the Vibratory Conveyor and the materials present in the conveyor are moved forward. The speed and intensity with which the items travel is determined by the settings of the vibratory motor. While in the transition phase several other activities like drying, scalping, dewatering, grading etc. can also take place. When the Vibratory Conveyor are used in mining industry only a rugged built-up can with stand the abrasions caused by the ores and rocks.
- The Vibratory Conveyor as such is a stand alone equipment that consist of the conveyor pan mounted on an isolated frame. Vibratory motors numbering one or two is positioned to produce vibration. The length and breath of the conveyor can be modified according to requirement. The vibratory motor can be tuned to increasing or decreasing the intensity and speed of vibration. The floor space they occupy depends on the dimension of the trough and other specification else they do not occupy much floor space.